18 February 2011

Wishlist - T by Alexander Wang skirt & H&M



I have been thinking about getting a T by Alexander Wang skirt for a while now, and although I initially decided on a dark grey one (the same as the one Kinne has) I might have changed my mind to the black instead. The dark grey is also sold out everywhere so it is possibly the black (1st and 2nd picture) one I end up getting.

Really like her coat on the top picture, it's from Zara. Kinne tried it on when she came to see me in London last year and nearly bought it, but didn't in the end. I can't wait until I can wear mine, a similar one from Asos, but it won't be next week as it's still freezing cold here!

I have looked a few times at the skirt on the last picture when I have been in H&M and might get that sometime soon. Pictures are from http://www.buytheway.se/

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment