02 December 2010

Olivia Palermo in London


Olivia Palermo was recently spotted in London wearing this (it must have been before the snowstorms they have there at the moment!). Hopefully the weather would have improved by tomorrow when I am going there, I wouldn't mind wearing this outfit:
1. Yoana Baraschi Military Knit Blazer ($285) or get one from ZARA or Topshop.

 2. ROMYGOLD Embossed croc Silt Tote ($545)

3. Tibi Leather Short ($585)

I have been looking for some for ages, Kinne has shown some earlier she bought on Ebay.
4. House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses ($125)
5. Jeffrey Campbell 99 Tie Shoe ($170)

Love these shoes, as I mentioned earlier I will definately look for something similar in London.

- Christina
Read more: http://www.celebritystyleguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment