26 November 2010

2011 = 70's look

I heard some rumours that next year it's all going to be about the 70's. Shortly after I've found out that it's actually true: next year we will go back to the Bohemian style. I am not sure I am fond of the 70's style, but when the Bohemian aka Sienna Miller were all big news in the fashion industry in 2005 I actually liked the style. I remember going shopping in Melrose and in vintage stores in London founding loads of good stuff that I still today can't get myself to throw out. Maybe I will use it again next year, one thing is for sure, I love the light fabric and light colours. I am not sure the style will go well with the Danish winter - if the snow keeps falling like it has the last few says, but hopefully this is the only cold weather we will have this winter (probably not, but one can always wish).

"While '70s fashion is making waves and sure to continue on as a fashion trend in 2011, let's not forget that there are several variants. And you know what that means; all the more ways to get lots of wear out of your key seventies pieces, by taking them from '70s boho to a more sophisticated '70s look".

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment